Tips: This will be one of your first affiliate posts. The best way to increase your conversions
(sales) on a post is to use the product yourself. If you truly believe in the product and can show
before and after results, your conversions will increase. Be sure to read through the entire
- Below is an outline of what you could include in this post.
- Please replace the text below and only use it as an outline.
- Remember to update the URL permalink.
- Once you have changed the content and URL, you can hit publish on your post.
- Keep your paragraphs short and between 5-7 sentences.
- Add H2 and H3 headings throughout the post to make it easier to read.
- Keep your URL short and sweet. Example: www.yourblog.com/best-products-for-hairloss
- If you’re using affiliate links in your blog post, be sure to include a disclosure like this before the use of any affiliate links.
- “This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. Please see my disclosure for more details.”
Post Title: The Best [x] Products for [problem]
- Validate that this is an important issue.
- Can you share a short story (5 – 7 sentences) how you’ve overcome this problem.
What is [problem]?
- Define the problem.
- Clear up common misconceptions
Why does this [problem] happen?
- Lay the foundation
- Give examples & tell stories
- Use emotions to keep reader engaged
The best products to overcome [problem]
Tips to Increase Conversions / Maximize Sales
- Here is where you review the best products to solve the problem.
- You can also include lots of images of before/after results.
- You don’t always have to include the image to the product. Just having a text link that mentions “fantastic product” creates curiosity and entices the reader to click through to Amazon.
- Go into detail why you love the products you’re recommending.
- You can even recommend a more expensive product.
- The more expensive the product, the more likely the reader will be searching for a review online.
- And if they do end up purchasing the expensive product, you’ll receive a higher commission.
- Use the buttons as a call to actions.
Common Questions / Frequently Asked Questions about [problem]
A super quick and basic lesson in SEO (search engine optimization) is to Google the issue
you’re talking about and see what comes up. Use the top questions displayed from Google to
add to your post. Make sure to answer those questions in your post. Lastly, scroll all the way to
the bottom of the search results and look for the related searches.
We are also organizing this with an accordion that has already been optimized for Google. The answers you put to these questions have a very high chance of showing up in the “People Also Ask” section of Google:
The last thing you need to know about [problem]
- Summarize the post in 1-2 key takeaways
- Always end your posts with a question to your reader. You want readers to engage, share, comment, and sign up for your freebies!
- Always be yourself.